Saturday, November 20, 2010

RRRRANDOM!

I bought 3 of them, planning to send them for my foreign friends! ... And buy a chocolate advent calendar for myself, of course! No Christmas without a chocolate calendar!

SPONGEBOB! I added the sticker to my friend's gift because she likes SpongeBob. The sticker is bought from Spain btw! I miss Spain soooo much because it's so cold in Finland now ( ;∀;)

Suomeksi: Hahaa kerranki näin päin, ekaksi enkku ja sitte vasta suomi. No jaa, etteköhän te ymmärrä sanomattakin mitä noissa kuvissa on...

BTWBTWBTW! 3 FOLLOWERS!!! Thank you sooo much♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. The Spongebob sticker is absolutely adorable. :)
    And I'm not even sure how I came across your blog, but I'm glad I did. It's very interesting :D

    By the way, there's a such thing as a chocolate calendar?! I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I'm always soooo happy to get comments ;D

    Well, I don't know if they're sold in the USA but in Finland every shop is full of chocolate calendars before Christmas. Maybe it's just a Finnish tradition of something then :p

    ReplyDelete