Saturday, May 21, 2011

LEFT: Postcards from a Korean friend who visited in Jeju island! I think I haven't told it before but I kinda collect postcards: I use them as posters on my room's doors! I'll post some pictures when I have enough cards to cover all the doors ;)
RIGHT: Travel guides about Finland, whaaaat? Nope, it's not just me who'll travel around Finland this summer, my Korean friend will visit Oulu for 10 days in June/July so I need to decide which places we'll visit :D


A post packet with Marimekko pattern, sent it to my friend:) It's kinda strange that when I was younger I didn't like Marimekko at all, and now I have a couple of their shirts, pencil cases, makeup pouches, towels and even a bag!!! Maybe I'm becoming old and clever.... Oh anyway, check this out! Loving the prints and summery colors!



Oh, I forgot to mention that the 9th graders' party went quite well! I & my friend were the presenters of our classes' performance :D We also had to dress up in fancy clothes, such and soliders, rich ladies etc... I was female James Bond with a giant water gun!
Another thing I have to mention about is that I've been cleaning my room for a few days! Or maybe it's more like emptying than cleaning. No, we're not moving or anything like that, I just feel like I want to throw the old things away. I already filled 4 huuuuuuge plastic bags with old toys, books, clothes and so on! Planning to sell them at a flea market as soon as I come back from Berlin (and finish cleaning of course) :)

2 comments: