Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lauantai kuvina

A random picture about my lunch. That was delicious! While eating, I listened to some old men and women talking about computers, e-mail and Facebook. It was actually kinda interesting... (Am I becoming old or what?). One of them said that my lunch looked really delicious, I really love that how some people have a habit of talking to randomers on the street, as long as those people are nice of course :p

My Saturday:
10:00 going to the flea market to sell my old stuff
11:30 going to the library, didn't borrow anything because my room is already full of books
13:00 SHOPPING!
14:00 MORE SHOPPING!
15:00 SHOPPING!
16:00 MORE SHOPPING!
17:00 SHOPPING!
18:00 MORE SHOPPING!
19:00 finally at home♥
That was a long day indeed! I'll post a pic of what I bought on another day. By the way, I tried a Chanel lipstick and fell in love with it(the photo is baaaad but maybe you can see the color?)! I have had a Chanel mascara before but it ended too early, it was really good as well... But at the moment I'm trying to save money so I shouldn't even think about buying Chanel!!!

I had never eaten blackberries before... They didn't taste as good as I thought they would... But you know, those are imported so of course the taste has suffered from long travel etc, it's the same with strawberries, apples, bananas, tomatoes and everything else in stores! Actually the best strawberries I have ever eaten are from our friends who live near our summerhouse. Those strawberries were so fresh, I can't even describe how good they were ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment