Tuesday, September 27, 2011

booking, booking, more booking...

This pic has nothing to do with today's topic (which is traveling, are you surprised?), but it's the only recent pic I have... Well, anyway, there are still 3 exams left; history tomorrow, English on Thursday and Swedish on Friday, but the most difficult ones (maths and physics) are over now! I'm a bit worried about the results though :( I spent my weekend wasting time... Well, it wasn't exactly wasting time, but I should have studied more!! Anyway, the thing I'm so excited about is...



...


....


LONG SILENCE!




....




....


I'M GOING TO DUBAAAAAAI!




Sounds good doesn't it? We booked the flight (which is Helsinki-Istanbul♥-Dubai btw) on Saturday, so I've been super hyper mega excited for a few days ;) Anyway, we'll be going to Dubai on the 1st on January 2012, and come back on the 10th of January 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment