Friday, October 7, 2011

In philosophy, the theory of materialism holds that the only thing that exists is matter

Caught in action! He/she was staring at me when I opened the window...
Oh anyway, wondering what I meant with that title?? I just started the only course of philosophy that I'll (hopefully) ever have to take and I already hate it!! Okay, maybe I don't hate it but I can't say I'd like it either... I don't like learning those words I'll never understand and trying to memorize things I don't want to. Well, it's just one course (18 lessons!!!!! too much!), maybe I'll survive ;)


Luckily I don't have to worry about school too much now because the 2nd period has just started. So tomorrow I'll have a girls' night with my best friend & two new friends from school!! Waiting forward to that :)



PS. R.I.P Steve Jobs


No comments:

Post a Comment