Saturday, November 19, 2011

Exams & 2009 Norway pics

Sorry for not posting for a while, I'm so busy that I have almost no free time! Yesterday there was a philosophy exam, and next week there's one exam each day (chemistry test, chemistry exam, math, Finnish and art) and on Monday after the exam week there's a religion exam... Wish me luck ;)
Well, yesterday we decided to relax a bit and celebrate my friend's birthday, so we went to cinema to see the new Twilight movie. I'm not a fan of those movies though, but some free time with friends is always good :) Today I'll study for the whole day, except that in the evening I'll go ice skating!!! I've missed skating sooooo much♥♥ And besides that, the first snow came just a few days ago! Awesomeness !

And so that this post won't be 100% nonsense, I added some pics from our trip to Norway in 2009. These are taken around Storfjord :)




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Good luck for your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i really need luck because i haven't studied much :/

    ReplyDelete