Sunday, February 12, 2012

Yksinäisen miehen juna



Read a book of Mika Waltari again. He's my favorite author and I'd like to read all his books but there are just too many of them for me to go through... So far I've read about 10 of them. This time I read a book called Yksinäisen miehen juna (published in 1929:) which means A lonely man's train in English. The whole book is about Waltari's train trip though Europe: Germany, Bulgaria, Turkey, Italy and France. It's a shame the book hasn't been translated to English (yet!!).

And this is how I spent my weekend... Reading, reading, reading. I read that Waltari's book, some magazines, Haruki Murakami's Norwegian wood in English and also some chemistry things. No wonder why my eyes hurt so much. I actually canceled all the plans for the weekend because I didn't feel like going anywhere, and today I figured out why I felt so tired- I have caught a cold again :(

I just ran out of that Vaseline hand cream. It was one of the best things I got in South korea, or at least one of the things I've been using the most. I bought another hand cream as well, so that my hands won't die in the near future. You know, these freezing cold winters are not good for skin :/

2 comments: