Saturday, May 12, 2012

Turisteilemassa

Sorry for bad pics... Taken on my cellphone as usual. Like I've told here already, I was in Helsinki, the capital of Finland, on Tuesday.

It was such a quick visit in order to complete an entrance exam and participate in an interview held by the school I'm applying for. I didn't have time to take photos on my camera because I was on a hurry almost all the time. Luckily I got to see almost all the important sights of Helsinki on my way to the school and back to the airport :)

The other pics are just random, but that bird stuff is something that I bought at the airport. You know, the world championships of ice hockey are being held in Helsinki and Stockholm right now, and I love ice hockey so of course I wanted a souvenir of some kind!! The shop sold some basic stuff like caps and scarves in blue&white but when I saw a hoodie with the Hockeybird in it, I knew I had to buy it...





No comments:

Post a Comment